hey guys, just a brief aside, if you haven’t checked out the “sex nerd Sandra” pod cast you should, its very chill and the whole thing is quite friendly.
you know, with my luck I must have been a lawyer in a past life.
Yesterday saw the blog hit a new record for likes, I’m very happy to have done something that people have actually enjoyed, it’s wonder full to think people like my work so far, rambling as it is, I’m trying to steer this blog more towards its intended topics, writing, philosophy and lucidity. it’s a bit of a broad spectrum, but I think the three things connect very well.
I want to thank you for reading my blog, and also for taking the time to give me feed back, a comment or even a like or follow tells me what to writ more of and what I can do better.
The sun is rising
Begins the day
Leading us all in its silent way
The voices chiding
You failure they say
You’ll amount to nothing if you stray
The young men hiding
Flinching back as voices bray
To be your self is just passé
Lovers young and gay
Chasing hearts like half seen fey
These and more I have seen today
- No clear direction long-term
- Inattentive to other feeling’s.
- Trouble committing to things I don’t like but know are for the best
- To given to embarrassment over emotions
- Incautious with honesty
- Overly assertive
- Assertive about the wrong things
- Often impatient
- Proud to the point of idiocy
- Passive aggressive
- Ignores implied emotional boundaries
- Detached from my successes.
- Detached from failure
- Given to impassivity
- Prone to be vindictive with others
- I cant express my feelings well in person
time is weird, people are weird dear diary, dear time on duty and emotion i’m sorry? im human
in life there is little to be done about failure. we must carry on, in spite of any failing. this is the only way to live. i have failed, romance, though strong, is at time to weak to support the weight of our thoughts. this is the way of life. i wonder what the future will bring about for me
Tips for attracting minor djinn
- Allow no water within 15 feet of the area you are trying to attract them too, do not slobber, or have wet hair, or anything to drink nearby
- Set a fire, heat and open flame are ideal attractors, especially to djinn hiding from rain.
- Do not ask djinn its name, this is as meaningless as asking a bird what collage it want’s to go to.
- Have a thick bed of ash under your fire,
- Avoid strong smelling chemical fires, propane, pinion pine, and lamps lit with essential oils are repulsive to vaporous entity’s
- Display metals in the fire, particularly gold, or platinum.
- Do not stand, sit, or crouch low, next to the fire. djinn will not mix with exhaled breath if they can avoid it, do not blow on your fire for this reason
- Block the wind, but allow open access to the fire, again vaporous entity’s.