Tips for attracting minor djinn
- Allow no water within 15 feet of the area you are trying to attract them too, do not slobber, or have wet hair, or anything to drink nearby
- Set a fire, heat and open flame are ideal attractors, especially to djinn hiding from rain.
- Do not ask djinn its name, this is as meaningless as asking a bird what collage it want’s to go to.
- Have a thick bed of ash under your fire,
- Avoid strong smelling chemical fires, propane, pinion pine, and lamps lit with essential oils are repulsive to vaporous entity’s
- Display metals in the fire, particularly gold, or platinum.
- Do not stand, sit, or crouch low, next to the fire. djinn will not mix with exhaled breath if they can avoid it, do not blow on your fire for this reason
- Block the wind, but allow open access to the fire, again vaporous entity’s.